Moss & mold treatments

The best way to protect the exterior of your home and have it looking new again is to get rid of moss and mould on all your external surfaces.

Our specialised moss and mould treatments are guaranteed to kill all moss, algae and lichens from roofs, walls and timber surfaces.

We use a spray on treatment that is non-toxic and environmentally friendly and lasts for up to two years. It is safe for households that collect rain water for consumption and applied by our experienced team of professionals to ensure a great result and lasting protection.